Measuring Employee Engagement
What is an organizational survey?
Often referred to as organizational climate or culture surveys these instruments can be a critical part of any company’s effort to improve performance. Survey data enhance an organization’s understanding of its current culture, work unit relationships, leadership, and employee perceptions and feelings. Survey results can identify the factors that affect productivity and quality of work and reveal where an organization stands in terms of living up to its stated vision.
How would I use an organizational survey?
Our organizational survey offering includes a complete slate of support products and services that include:
- Survey design
- Survey administration
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Report generation.
Our organizational survey products and services have a broad range of applications and are highly valuable tools for working at all levels within your organization. Whether working at a company-wide level with several thousand employees, or a more discrete unit of analysis such as a division, department, or team, our survey support services provide you with a powerful leverage point for organizational improvement initiatives. Companies use our survey tools to:
- Assess a company’s culture or climate
- Collect baseline data as part of an organizational development, redesign or reengineering effort
- Diagnose a company’s current design and business practices and identify specific improvement opportunities
- Develop, refine and monitor the components of a company’s Balanced Scorecard
- Measure and manage work group and team performance